- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Unleash your inner baker with this fun, open-ended sensory activity. Cookies and cupcakes? Yes please! The possibilities are endless with this choc-a-bloc kit, containing absolutely everything your little baker needs to create and decorate their very own sweet treats. Candles, sprinkles, pom poms, jewels, cookie cutters, silicone muffin cups and more means you'll never run out of decorative options with this delicious assortment.
Medium kits include 420gm of our signature soft playdough, with a delicious cake batter scent to really engage and ignite the senses to create the complete sensory play experience.
Our Large kits come with 4 reusable and recyclable PET plastic containers (not glass, because we know that kids and dropping things kiiind of go together) each filled with 140gm our luxuriously soft, scented, homemade dough.
As always, our playdough is homemade, non-toxic and is comprised entirely of food-grade ingredients.
Follow these tips for the freshest, longest lasting playdough:
- First thing, make sure little hands are washed and dried before getting stuck into playing with their dough.
- Play with dough often for long lasting results and exquisite texture - the more it is played with, the softer, more malleable your playdough becomes.
- When play is finished, store in an airtight container (the provided jars are perfect!) and out of direct sunlight. If you purchased one of our medium sized kits, simply re-wrap in the glad wrap your dough arrived in.
- Dough feeling a little dry? Add 1-2 teaspoons of warm water and knead, knead, knead!
- Dough feeling a little sticky? Add a generous pinch of plain flour and knead, repeating until dough no longer sticks to your surface.
*Items may vary slightly from kit to kit and will not match the picture exactly.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD, small parts. Not intended for children under 3 years or those who have a tendency to put objects in their mouth.